Pure therapeutic emu oil is emollient rich and extremely moisturizing. This amazing beneficial oil which comes from the Emu, a large bird native to Australia and is similar to an ostrich, is raised humanely for it’s meat. Studies and patents prove the effectiveness of this oil to heal many types of compromised skin conditions.
Some of the amazing benefits of Emu Oil include:
- can penetrate through and condition multiple skin layers
- help reduce and diminish fine lines and wrinkles
- help prevent premature aging of the skin
- relieves eczema, psoriasis, acne, dandruff, dry skin, age spots
- prevent and reduce appearance of scars, stretch marks, skin blemishes
- heal burns, wounds, injuries, minor cuts and scratches
- soothe the discomfort of sunburns, radiation burns, insect bites, rashes
In addition, emu oil has also been officially documented by the U.S. Government for:
- Reducing pain and inflammation caused by arthritis
- Reduce swelling and muscle soreness
- Improve the condition and increase growth of hair and nails
Our therapeutic emu oil is very high in oleic acid, which increases its ability to carry compounds through the skin and it will not clog the pores.
100% natural Emu oil. Perfect for massaging into your sore, fatigued muscles or painful, arthritic joints, all types of burns and first aid skin conditions. Absorbs quickly into the skin. Unscented.
CLICK HERE for more information about Emu Oil.
The South China Morning Post has a newsworthy article about the traditional use of emu oil by the Aborigines.
Has a 1 year shelf life. Keep in a cool place. Refrigeration is not necessary.